Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Workbox Wonders Wednesday

This week in our BJU English we are studying firefighters, and the letters t and i.

In addition, we are focusing on the Dolch reading words: I, a, it.

Bible (Foundations 2 – Week 2)

I created these printables for our memory verse this week (modified for kindergarten) – thanks to http://www.mama-jenn.blogspot.com for the awesome idea!  She has many printables available for those using My Father’s World bible curriculum.

sisaiah9.7alargepic  isaiah9.7adottedpic

isaiah9.7awritepic

EnglishBJU Lesson 6 (Work text/BJU Phonics Practice), Handwriting K – Lesson 19 (T-Turtle)

I also created a power point to use for practicing this weeks letters/reading words.  I think this was Abby’s favorite thing (she asked to do it again a couple of times).  I hope to add to this as we go, it will be a great tool for reviewing what we have learned.  There are some excellent power point lessons at 1+1+1=1/Raising Rock Stars, a great resource for preschoolers.

powerpoint t2

I got the idea for “What’s in the Box?” Wednesday from another favorite:

Definitely hop on over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment