Monday, September 20, 2010

Tot School Fun

Super Boy is 37 months.

When Super Boy is home with us, he gets to join in the school fun.  This morning I quickly cut out some paper shapes he could use to form his letters.

 

He did very well for his first time!  He likes putting puzzles together, so this was a familiar exercise for him.

 

He has asked me lately to help him “write letter A”, which is where I hold his hand and help him to draw “down, down and across”.  He isn’t comfortable trying it out on his own yet, so I think this activity will help him feel more comfortable forming his letters.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so inspiring and so full of wonderful information. Especially since I am looking to homeschool! It's great to have this type of resource. Because of your dedication to your blog I would like to present you with the "Versatile Blogger" Award.

    Go here to accept your award:

    http://peacefulislandmother.yolasite.com/index/i-won-a-blog-award-whoot-

    ReplyDelete