A big thanks to Lindsey at Peaceful Island Mother for giving me my first blog award! :-)
She is so sweet and I have enjoyed so much getting to know her through her blog!
The rules for winning this award are as follows:
* Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
* Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
Ok, so here goes!
1. I grew up in Cincinnati, OH – go REDS!
2. I met my husband at youth group at our church when I was 17…we got married when I was 22 (almost 10 years ago).
3. I loved writing when I was young, mostly poetry, and was managing editor of my high school newspaper.
4. I love creative things like scrapbooking and sewing, but I am not very artistic.
5. One thing I’m not – a perfectionist.
6. I accepted Jesus as my savior when I was 11 years old, and have been madly in love ever since.
7. I NEVER thought I would homeschool….EVER. But God always knows what’s best! Never say Never!
And now for the bloggers that I believe most definitely deserve the “Versatile Blogger” award (in random order)!
Sippy Cup Central
Chris Gosnell Photo
Shannon’s Tot School
Adventures of the Little People
A Spiritual Thread Runs Through
The Robbins Zoo
Nurturing the Tender Years
All my winners, even if you can't participate by sharing the award, please accept it for the blog love it is!