Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random Thoughts

Hi y'all. Sitting here at the Chick-fil-a while the kids play.



Yep, I'm loving half and half sweet tea lately... It's St Patty's day, and none of us are in green, except for Josh in his spiderman shirt, but that was an accident. I feel a little bah humbug about it. Too much going on this week I think. But spring break is next week! Yippee! No plans yet, but that's how I like it.



I got two new toys ordered this week - a Roku player - which I got to save money, we switched to basic cable and subscribed to Netfix - and a new sewing machine. I've been spring cleaning (a little) and it's gotten me in the mood to redecorate. But on a budget. Thus the sewing machine. I'm excited to start looking for material!

School is going well, we made boats this week and let them float in the sink. Simple but very fun.




I'm very excited to go on a special date tonight with my sweetheart - we are going to a spring training game for the Atlanta Braves. Can't wait to get my hot dog! I'm not a big sports fan, but tonight I am a Braves fan!

So Happy St Patty's day...yeah, still not excited about it...except I could go for some corn beef and cabbage...and a refill on the tea.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy my friend! Enjoy your split tea at Chick Fil A. That's what I get too. It's a beautiful day here in the Rockies. Enjoy the game tonight and cheer a little for me too! :D

    ReplyDelete